Are you a Willowdale resident who needs help filing taxes? My office is here to help! This year’s Tax Clinic will be taking place from Monday, March 19th to Friday, March 23rd at my constituency office (115 Sheppard Ave W).
If you have a modest income and simple taxes, you may be eligible for help filing! To book an appointment or check eligibility, either write us an email at email@example.com or call us at (416) 223-2858! Please note: we will only be able to provide assistance by appointment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
Not sure if you’re eligible? Here are some guidelines for annual income based on number of people in your family:
- For a family of one: up to $30,000/year
- For a family of two: up to $40,000/year
- For a family of three: up to $42,500/year
- For a family of four: up to $45,000/year
- For a family of five or more: up to $47,500/year
Unfortunately, we will not be able to assist you if you’re looking for help with taxes for someone who:
- Is self-employed
- Has rental income
- Has interest income over $1,000/year
- Has capital gains or losses
- Is bankrupt
- Is deceased
- Lives outside of Willowdale
Speak a language other than English? We can accommodate you! We offer services in the following languages: French, Farsi, Korean, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Gujarati, Russian, and Lithuanian.